Friday, September 14, 2007

FREE cash from the government!

There have been some recent changes relating to tax credits and quite surprisingly you are able to make a claim with an income of up to £60,000!

There are also tax planning opportunities to "manipulate" your income (legally of course!) to make a tax credit claim. And if your income doesn't increase by more than £25,000 the following year the claim still stands based on the previous years claim.

I know of some clients who are claiming around £1,000 each month so why don't you take stock and see if you are eligible to claim. Just contact me shaun@tax-sorted.biz and I will run some calculations for you to see if you can get some free cash from the government.

Most accountants are steering well clear of getting involved with tax credits but I feel it is my duty to help you claim what is rightfully yours.
Go on - what are you waiting for?

No comments: