Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Doesn't time fly?

Well here we are again and 18 days have passed since I last posted here. What a sin!
I do have some resonable excuses and I will reel them off.......................

Work - I spent a week in the UK working - always a distraction!

Snow - when I got home we had a great fall of snow so it was time to head into the forest, cut down a christmas tree and drag it home. To go with this we needed copious amounts of vin chaud to help us get in the festive spirit:)

And to top it all how could I leave that lovely snow alone with out having a play? So I have spent two days out on the snowboard and plan another day this week.

So there you are - a list of resonable excuses for not blogging. I think a new years resolution is due.

Anyway - I hope any readers have a great christmas and a happy new year. See you in 2008!

No comments: